THERMABOND V™, Fine Grain porcelain users enjoyed using this alloy. This popular alloy has been at international markets for over a decade. Millions of cases have been cast with this alloy all over the world since 1981. It Has won the recognition and confidence of dedicated dental technicians throughout the world.
MEISINGER CARBIDE HM261PX
Adentatech System MG
SYSTEM MG is a non-precious dental model cast alloy on cobalt-base, type 5.SYSTEM MG is suitable for removable partial dentures as well as for all kind of combined works. Easy melting and polishing as well as high mechanical performance are the features of SYSTEM MG. The melting can be done by open flame or inductive heating. For investing we recommend any commercial, phosphate-bonded investment material for model cast (our recommendation: ADENTA®-VEST PA).
MEISINGER Steel Instrument Burs HART 485
DESCRIPTION :BLISTER PACKAGING :
- MEISINGER Blister Packaging, Packed by Silver Foil, no Paper
- Clean and easy removal of single instruments
- Forms are easy to recognize. Use of popular item numbers on the packaging
- Higher Cutting Efficiency
- Superior Diamond Coating
- Color Ring separated from working part
- Shank Diameter to u-tolerance precise
- Modern Silver Foil Blister Packaging
ELA Carbide Burs C23SRX
ELA Carbide Burs Dental lab burs made of tungsten carbide and diamond grit. Generally used for metal shaping and bonding with the ceramic.
EVE Tragger Mandrel 77 HP
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 72