LINDSTROM CUTTER 8160
- 80 Series precision diagonal and stripping cutter
- ESD safe mono-material handles with return spring
- Micro-bevel cut
- The cutting capacity given is for copper wire
- Suitable for cutting Cu
- High performance alloyed steel
- Burnished finish
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy & contact, increases the tools reliability & consistency
- Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC
- Screw joint that minimizes friction & maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Ideal for wire harness work & standard printed circuit board assembly
- Also valid for stripping
Shipping & Delivery
SHIPPING: All orders are shipped from our facility at Mumbai within 2-3 business days by Private Courier Service/Postal Service. It will be delivered at your doorstep by the Courier/ postal service within 5-10 business days depending on the location of your place. We normally use courier companies like Professional/DTDC/Track on/Vic hare/Undo etc. Price of the products are given on the site includes cost of the product inclusive of Taxes), Local Levies (if any) will be borne by the buyer and will have to be paid to the courier/postal service on demand at the time of delivery against the official receipt. There is no octroi or any other levies for Mumbai’s customers as the product is being shipped from Mumbai.
RETURNS: As in the unlikely event of wrong/ incomplete shipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item wrongly received within 7 business working days of receiving such product(s). We'll send the right / missing product on availability or issue a credit note for the same.
CANCELLATION: Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately and usually ships in 04 hrs. – 48hrs from the time of order.
PRODUCTS / ORDERS: All orders are filled and shipped within 2 business days from the time you place it. Our Administrative offices are closed on Sundays and on all national/state holidays.
ELA Carbide Inverted Burs C2
ELA Carbide Inverted Burs C2 Dental lab burs made of tungsten carbide and diamond grit. Generally used for metal shaping and bonding with the ceramic.
MEISINGER CARBIDE BUR 1
ELA Carbide SP.CC Burs C33L
ELA Carbide Burs ( Germany) Dental lab burs made of tungten carbide and dimond grit. Generally used for metal shaping and bonding with the ceramic.
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 71
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 75
SUPERCAST™, High performance non-precious ceramic alloy, with outstanding quality and excellent bonding strength. This alloy is designed for the production of high quality porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations. This alloy has been CAST on over millions of restorations all around the world, it is the most trouble free and user friendly alloy.
MEISINGER Steel Instrument Burs CROSS CUT 38
DESCRIPTION :BLISTER PACKAGING :
- MEISINGER Blister Packaging, Packed by Silver Foil, no Paper
- Clean and easy removal of single instruments
- Forms are easy to recognize. Use of popular item numbers on the packaging
- Higher Cutting Efficiency
- Superior Diamond Coating
- Color Ring separated from working part
- Shank Diameter to u-tolerance precise
- Modern Silver Foil Blister Packaging
There are no reviews yet.