SOFT GRIP FLAT NOSE PLIERS CARDED 55570 – 5
- Made of carbon steel
- Plastic grip handles designed for ultimate comfort and a secure grip
- Spring-loaded technology helps reduce hand cramping and fatigue.
- Allows precise cuts with ease on different materials like, wires, metals, plastics, paper, etc.
- Tapered nose with fine tips for bending wire, jewelry making, computers maintenance, electronics repair, small object gripping etc.
- Includes one (1) 5in. – 12.7 cm. Flat Nose Pliers
Pliers are used for wire cutting, bending, shaping, and creating multi-diameter loops as well as gripping small objects, closing jump-rings, securing closures, trimming headpins and more!
MEISINGER CARBIDE HM261PX
MEISINGER CARBIDE BUR 1
SUPERCAST™, High performance non-precious ceramic alloy, with outstanding quality and excellent bonding strength. This alloy is designed for the production of high quality porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations. This alloy has been CAST on over millions of restorations all around the world, it is the most trouble free and user friendly alloy.
MEISINGER DIAMOND BUR 801
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 78
EVE Tragger Mandrel 77 HP
THERMABOND V™, Fine Grain porcelain users enjoyed using this alloy. This popular alloy has been at international markets for over a decade. Millions of cases have been cast with this alloy all over the world since 1981. It Has won the recognition and confidence of dedicated dental technicians throughout the world.
Adentatech System KN
SYSTEM KN is easy to use and quick to polish with excellent laser welding properties. The alloy can be melted by open flame or induction heating. SYSTEM KN can be used with any commercial, phosphate-bonded investment material (our recommendation: ADENTA®-VEST CB). SYSTEM KN can be veneered with any high-fusing ceramics.