ELA Carbide SP.CC Burs C33L
ELA Carbide Burs ( Germany) Dental lab burs made of tungten carbide and dimond grit. Generally used for metal shaping and bonding with the ceramic.
Adentatech System DURO
SYSTEM Duro is a non-precious dental cast alloy for crowns and bridges on cobalt-base, type 5.SYSTEM Duro is easy to use and quick to polish with excellent laser welding properties. The alloy can be melted by open flame or induction heating. SYSTEM Duro can be used with any commercial, phosphate- bonded investment material (our recommendation: ADENTA®-VEST CB). SYSTEM Duro can be veneered with any high-fusing ceramics.
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 72
MEISINGER CARBIDE BUR 1
MEISINGER Steel Instrument Burs CROSS CUT 38
DESCRIPTION :BLISTER PACKAGING :
- MEISINGER Blister Packaging, Packed by Silver Foil, no Paper
- Clean and easy removal of single instruments
- Forms are easy to recognize. Use of popular item numbers on the packaging
- Higher Cutting Efficiency
- Superior Diamond Coating
- Color Ring separated from working part
- Shank Diameter to u-tolerance precise
- Modern Silver Foil Blister Packaging
THERMABOND V™, Fine Grain porcelain users enjoyed using this alloy. This popular alloy has been at international markets for over a decade. Millions of cases have been cast with this alloy all over the world since 1981. It Has won the recognition and confidence of dedicated dental technicians throughout the world.
EVE Tragger Mandrel 78 HP
MEISINGER VALCANITE BUR 75